Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goal Statement

Personal/Professional Goals
I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Childhood Education with a concentration in Mathematics, and received my initial New York defer teaching certification. I am currently a diversify teacher in the West Babylon School District and beneficial interviewed for a Math Specialist position in an bare(a) school. Math has been my favorite subject for as long as I green goddess remember. I often encourageed my friends with their school practise and eventually started tutoring. I have always extremityed to help others understand math and construe at it as to a greater extent than just numbers. Mathematics is a part of everyday demeanor and I believe it is important that schoolchilds make the connection surrounded by the two. I applied to Walden University not only to obtain my superior certificate in Middle Childhood Mathematics Education, just now also to become a more effective teacher. I wish to acquire new strategies and refine my current practice, so that I can create engaging and meaningful lessons. I would also like to keep up with new reconciling and educational technology, to better modify lessons for students with and without special needs. I want to continue to grow and learn so that I can be the best teacher I can be. I hope to share my love for math and develop gambol and interesting ways to teach the material.

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

My goal is for every student to feel comfortable, be successful and enjoy math. I look forward to the opportunity to teach and inspire students, and hope that I can help them to grow as individuals and life-long learners.
Academic Experience
At an early age, I learned that not all commonwealth perceive things the homogeneous, and have always been intrigued by different interpretations of the same problem. During my first semester as an undergraduate, I was captivated by Howard Gardners theory of multiple intelligences and immediately began to analyze my own attainment style. I enjoyed reading about Gardners work and ulterior wrote a research paper that I presented to my...If you want to welcome a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay



If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .

No comments:

Post a Comment